Work is making me so mad these days. And just to be safe, that is all I'm going to say. Except it's making me so mad. SO. MAD.
But I don't want to dwell on that. It is not awesome. And this blog is about finding the awesome in life. Work = not awesome. My life = awesome.
What is rocking my world right now.
1. This cooler weather. Spring and fall are my favorites and I like it when there is a breeze.
2. Chuck got Special K a telescope for her birthday last month and we've been looking at the stars. Because it's a little telescope the stars just look like brighter dots. But the moon.... lord the MOON! I watched it literally spin! So amazingly cool!
3. Staying home, drinking wine, cooking dinner with my man. The last month we've had a bit of a trip going out for happy hours, dinner, drinks. But we're going back to what we love and what got us together in the first place. Home and food.
4. My nook. I bought myself a nook last month and I freaking love it! I think I read more, it has internet access. I was sitting at the bus stop, finished a book, and when my bus didn't come on time, I just opened my nook andI started reading another one. Love it!
5. Cable TV. We got cable over the weekend. And yes I spent both Friday and Saturday night watching mindless television. And there is no shame in my game, I totally watched E!'s True Hollywood Story of Hugh Hefner and the Playboy Bunnies. Yes, I did and it was fantastic.
I'm off tomorrow and will be looking for the awesome in my whole day!