Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Lucky in Love

I re-did the photos on our fridge today for under $3!! Thank you Target and your easy peasy photo printing!

In deciding what I wanted up there I realized how lucky in love and friendship I am. It made me a bit teary putting them up there, I just love my life so much. And there are more photos that, after the fact, I realized I want up there. I need a bigger fridge. :)

The upper right corner was in Paris. And while we were there, for many reasons, I fell for Chuck all over again.
The upper left corner was the 4 of us at the Fair last summer. Lily kissed me on the cheek without any prompt.
There are 2 photos one year apart of Chuck and his best and oldest friends from Tucson.
There is what I affectionately call "The 3 Amigos", me, my BFF Ryan and Chuck. Hilarity ensues whenever we are together.
There is a photo from 2 years ago at my friend Laura's wedding with my closest friends from college.
There are some great photos of the girls, the are just growing into such beautiful people.

I need a photo from my mama's wedding, I need a photo of one of my best girls, Lynn, I need a photo from my trip to Costa Rica. I love photos on the fridge, we look at it every day, it should be filled with joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment