Thursday, April 22, 2010

Baseball and my boy

It's official. Baseball season has started. And last night I went to my first outdoor baseball game. Ever. I was raised at the dome and went to a Saints game once but was only there for about 3 innings, so I don't think it counts. And let me tell you, the new outdoor stadium ROCKS! It is so awesome, I spent a good chunk of the time jumping up and down in excitement!


At the entry gate. And yes, that is the boy I'm dating.


The view from our seats. I don't think we sat down until the 7th inning, too busy walking around the stadium and checking it all out!



I heart baseball!


We have a lot of fun together.

Seriously this stadium is so fantastic! You can get your beer, and then turn around and watch the game. There is no big wall or doorway to block your view. And the big screen in the outfield has to be the clearest thing to ever grace baseball. And the hotdogs, oh man. I loved the Dome Dog, but these new ones are grilled the way a hotdog should be. I don't think I watched much of the game, I was so excited to be at the new stadium. Outdoor baseball with a clear sky, beer, hotdogs, my new boy, lots of laughter, sounds like a wonderful night to me!!

2 comments:

  1. Cute! I definitely love baseball season; I'm just hoping that my Rockies can kick it into gear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had an amazing time! I can't wait to finally get there in May!!

    ReplyDelete