Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Spring

This is the first stoop sitting session of the season! And yes that is a bowl with ice and beer in it behind me.

My beau and I enjoyed an evening of beer and people watching not too long ago. My building's front stoop is perfect for that.


If only you could smell this tree through the photo! It's wonderful. I was walking to my apartment and passed below this tree, while the sun was shinning through the blossoms. And came right back out with my camera to take a picture.

Spring is here. I sigh a contented breath of air.

1 comment:

  1. MMMM. I love spring - it's has the best flowers. This looks like a pear tree - my favorite - but their bloom is very short (shorter than lilacs, my other favorite spring beauty) - revel in it while it's there!

    ReplyDelete