Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Digging To Create

I haven't blogged much. I'm also itching to do something creative. But I'm having trouble finding a creative jumping off point. Last night in my yoga class I had an idea. I remember doing this exercise in a theatre improv class in high school. You focus on what you are, what you have, what you want, and how you feel. Sorta along the same lines of my 3 Good Things that I've occasionally blogged about in the past, it's a way to focus on the good and the real.

So without further ado...

I am...
strong
happy
in love

I have...
a great job where I fit
a partner who balances me
a home that is so cozy

I want...
more money (and I feel shallow for saying so, but there is so much more I could do if I had more money. But who doesn't?)
a new tattoo, like want really bad :)
another beach vacation

I feel...
lucky
grateful
the needs for some coffee


I might keep this up, maybe in a little book for myself. It seems like a good quick way to refocus on myself. And perhaps in hopes to get my creative juices back. They are laying dormant right now. Kind of like the flowers and blossoms that will come shine in a few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment