Friday, March 2, 2012

Holy Schamoly!

I can't believe this! Thanks to a woman I've never met, I've surpassed $500 in my Polar Plunge fundraising! To A Miss K. B. (I know your name thanks to the email notification I received from the Plunge, but am opting to keep it private because it seems like the right thing to do,) I can not thank you enough. You don't know me but you donated to a great cause and so many others will benefit from your generosity. I'm just so touched that you 1. read my blog and 2. were kind enough to donate.

This goes for everyone that I know that donated as well! I love you guys for so many reasons and the fact that you donated makes me love you much more!!

Tomorrow I PLUNGE!! All decked out in my "Frankie Says Relax" t-shirt, side-pony and lots and lots of neon! I'm going 80's, baby!

Thanks for the donations everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment