Thursday, April 18, 2013

April 18th, 2013

This is what today has become. A f***ing blizzard. IN APRIL! That is some serious bullshit.

3 things that piss me off about this weather.
1. I am so damn tired of putting on a coat and having a hat and mittens readily available and my boots still sitting by the door.
2. I refuse to shovel which in turn means that Chuck has to. Well he doesn't have to but because he's a good person he does. And I feel bad that I'm not doing. (But not bad enough to actually do it. So maybe this isn't too bad.)
3. It's April. I want to garden. I want my windows open and my music being heard down the block. I want fresh air coming into my house. And I CAN'T BECAUSE IT'S FREAKING SNOWING!!! all caps means I'm yelling.

Moving on.

3 things that were good about today.
1. Work went well, I was able to work my way through last month's profit and loss statement myself. It felt good, I've never been good at breaking down my business numbers-wise, but today I did it and I mostly knew what I was talking about.
2. I came home to my whole family sitting on the couch. The girls are here for the night and it's a bit of a busier house when they are here. I like it.
3. I'm still reading a really good book. I want an afternoon to just finish it but I don't want it to end. I love that.


And this is just a bit of good nerdy book humor. This happened to me yesterday during lunch. Middle of my book, an oh shit moment, and everyone in the restaurant is going on like nothing happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment