Sunday, May 9, 2010

Church

So I went to church today. For the first time in at least 4 years. Someone told me once that I'm going to hell (for reasons that were completely un-PC and from what I believe totally untrue) and then with my not attending the weekly service, I thought for sure I'd be blown right back out the door by some mystical force. Yet, it was like walking into any other building. Except for the big cross down in front.

Only one hour out of my day and yet it reaffirms my thought that organized religion and I don't need to be BFF's.

I have a good piece working in my head right now involving church, religion, the actual structure of a church, beliefs, but for now I'll just leave you with a comical little bit. I must be doing something right seeing as how I didn't burst into flames when I walked through the Holy doors.

No comments:

Post a Comment