Sunday, August 29, 2010

3rd post for the month, maybe 4th


We went to a wedding last night.

A friend from Chuck's work got married to a sweet Romanian woman and it was the second marriage for both the bride and groom. The wedding was quick and easy, small and simple. The reception was surprisingly fun. We danced all night! And literally were the last ones on the dance floor. We even beat out the high school kids. And I am sore today! I clearly am not as young as I think I am. But I don't care, if there is a good song on I can't leave the dance floor! And some Michael Jackson and Stevie Wonder will keep me shaking my groove thing. An open bar, an easy going crowd, good music and my boy makes for a fun evening!

We're going to the State Fair next weekend. Chuck and his girls have never been and I'm so excited to take them! Cheese curds, pronto pups, the giant slide and every animal barn is on my must-do list for that day. Pictures will surly be posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment