Thursday, August 6, 2009

It really is the little things

Love is someone like you, a total stranger, giving someone like me a glimmer of hope. A twinge in my heart, a feeling so deep that is awakend. A tear trickles down my face as the dam to my heart has broken and the twin rivers of my eyes are flowing. Life can be so hard and unkind...Sometimes you just forget how to feel, and then a total stranger awakens you...and reminds you that there are good people out there.

Thank you for being you,
A Friend

This is from a website that I found because someone had written it on the sidewalk of the intersection in front of my house, defininglove.org

I have bookmarked it and check it out about once a week. It doesn't get updated much but when it does, it makes my whole being smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment