Friday, July 9, 2010

Good things comes so easy

I have a lot to say at the moment. But I'm letting it all mull around in my head for a bit.

In the mean time, a few good things.
1. My mama. She had me and my beau and his girls over for dinner and then even pulled out the Croquet set for a game. We all sucked and I'm sure mom was making up the rules but whatevs.
2. Days off. I used to have no plans and get semi-bored on my days off. I'd watch a lot of Friends. But now I have someone fantastic to spend time with. And the best part, we have a wonderful time doing nothing. Literally nothing. We'll spend a few hours on the patio with wine, discussing life and that right there is nearly perfect.
3. Summer. Despite this damn heat. But it means tank tops, flip flops, painted toenails, patio seating at restaurants, late sunsets, wine on the patio, dips in Minnesota waters, kool-aide (not nearly as fun to drink when it's cold out), art festivals, Pride, parades, flowers, warm summer rains. I could keep going. And what's even funnier? I'll make a list like his for winter too.

No comments:

Post a Comment