Friday, June 3, 2011

Random Thoughts For a Friday Morning

Now that the 30 day song challenge is over, I need something new to write about. Ummmmmm....

Last night on my bus ride home from work there was a man with a guitar playing Brown Eyed Girl and the bus driver sang along. It was so cute and made me smile. Those who poo poo public transportation are fools.

I have 3 days off starting today. I'm planning a picnic for my honey tonight. He has a busy day at work and if he gets home late and we can't go to the beach, we'll have a little carpet picnic at home.

Tomorrow he is taking me out on a date. Loves! He even asked if he could take me out to dinner last week! Ain't he the best ever?! I think so.

My random-over-2-week-late joke involving The Rapture that didn't happen: I wonder how many babies will be born 9 months from the day the world was supposed to end?!

I am loving loving loving this warm weather! Last Friday I was standing at the bus stop in a hoodie and scarf and I got mad! It was almost June! But then on Monday when it was hot, humid, sticky, I was thrilled! I was sweaty and wearing a tank top, it's about time!!

I think I could really use a month off to do nothing. There is a huge difference in having nothing to do and doing nothing. I am quite good at doing nothing. And I think it would be good for me and my sanity. Alas, it's not gonna happen, so I'll make do with little breaks like this 3 day weekend!!

I want more dresses for this summer! Like a lot more! I want breeze blowing my skirts and cuteness flowing around me and more grily flirtyness in my outfits! I'm on a mission!

I did a boudoir photo shoot a few weeks ago. I got the photos back, ummmm I had no idea I could be so pretty! I think every woman should do something like that, you feel amazing during the shoot, at the end you feel like you could take on the world. And then when you get the photos back, it's a great boost for your self confidence.

Here's hoping it'll stay fairly sunny this weekend! I could use a little bronze toning on my skin!

1 comment: