Friday, July 29, 2011

A Belated Birthday Post

First off, I LOVE WATCHING ELLEN! She is so fun and she dances and I just love her.

OK, next topic.

I have turned another year older and I'm going to rock the shit out of 32!

See? This was the night we celebrated. I had just had an hour long massage and an hour long facial, thanks to the best boyfriend ever. And that necklace was my gift.


It's the prettiest necklace I've ever seen! I love it and opening it and reading the card got me all teary-eyed. He did good. :) I wear it all the time and still look down at it and get filled with butterflies.

To celebrate we went to dinner at Loring Pasta Bar, I love that place.

The decor is just awesome and there was live music and really yummy food.

This was dessert. De-lish!


I was very close to actually licking the plate. Needless to say we had no leftovers.


And then over to The Kitty Cat Klub for drinks and live music. It was a wonderful day filled with laughter and love. I also had a big shopping spree for myself at my favorite store, New York and Co. A girl can treat herself every now and then!

Bring it on 32, I'm gonna smoke you!

No comments:

Post a Comment