Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A Simple Day

I haven't been posting much. I've been enthralled in my new job. I've been busy learning the way they make coffee and how consistency is so important to them. When the higher ups came to my old job, no one ever watched us make a drink or tasted our espresso. Even though that was the majority of our business, that was not what was focused one in their visits. I'm learning to make good coffee, I'm learning the importance of properly steamed milk and good tasting espresso. It's been a new learning experience that I'm totally into.

Today I am off and am a cleaning fool. I have piles of laundry all over the house, bathroom that could use a wipe-down, a kitchen with 3 meals worth of dishes on the counter. So not wanting to tackle the dishes. I'm also working on some gifts, one of them is a scarf for a customer at my job. He lives in a tent and it's starting to get cold out, so he should have something warm and homemade. I'm going to run to Target and get some necessities and some cute clothes for the kidlets. I love having days off. I love taking care of my home.

Oh there goes the timer, time to switch the laundry. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment