Wednesday, October 14, 2009

All is right in my world

So I've been back in Minneapolis for over a year. Technically it was a year on October 4th. And this past year has been one of the best ones yet!

Moving to the dumb desert, realizing that I don't belong there, and for many other reasons making the commitment to move home, and starting fresh with just me has been the best thing I could do for myself. It was all such a long, self-discovering journey. I learned what I want, what I need, figured out what I surly don't want, realized new things I'm good at, and fell in love with Minneapolis all over again.

In the past year I've become more comfortable with just being. I've become more assertive, grown stronger from within, and I really feel like I've grown into my skin.

It's a great feeling. It's comforting feeling. And it's all sitting happily within my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment