Sunday, October 4, 2009

Right on, TWINS!!

I GOT TO GO TO THE LAST GAME IN THE DOME!!!

Well, before Tuesday when the playoffs start. But the last regular season game!

A-WOO-HOO!

And funny enough, it was all thanks to work. We sold a book out on the plaza before the game called Twins at The Met, so I got in for free. Plus I met Harmon Killebrew, and got his autograph for my mom.

I sat in the very top row. Yep very top in center field, usually were that curtain is hanging, for the first 5 or so innings. Then we wandered from section to section for the remainder of the game. I was down near home plate for a home run or two! Probably the closest I will ever be to home plate.

And we won 13-4! It was so awesome! Over 51,000 people were in attendance. Amazing!

I love love love baseball!

No comments:

Post a Comment