Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I love my Twins!!

SERIOUSLY!!! BEST GAME EVER!! AND I WAS THERE FOR ALL OF IT!!!

First off, many many thanks to my awesome mom for getting tickets to the tie breaking game for the division championship! Mom, you're the best!!!

And secondly, what a game! They played so hard, and it was so tense and exciting! (Funny, I just realized that every sentence I have written has ended with an exclamation point. I guess I'm excited!)

I could recount all that happened, but that is done by professional sports writers. I don't think the atmosphere in the Dome tonight could get any more electric. The whole place was alive and buzzing and rooting with all it's heart for our boys to pull through. I don't think I breathed for much of the game. I get so nervous, and find myself sitting with my hands clenched in front of my face. Praying? Perhaps. To the Gods of Baseball.

Bottom of the 12th inning. Yep, 12th! And we win 6-5!

Absolutely amazing!

This is probably my best live sports experience that I've ever had.

I love love love baseball!

!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha ha ha. You must love them. Me... baseball isn't my favorite sport, I like football. Go Patriots!

    ReplyDelete