Wednesday, February 24, 2010

It's in the stars

And I quote, "Last night I had a dream in which I was addressing a crowd of thousands of Cancerians in a large stadium. I was referring to them as dolphins rather than as crabs. "I saw unto you my fellow dolphins," I proclaimed (I myself was born on June 23), "that you have been given a sacred assignment by the greats gods of time themselves. And that assignment is to master the art of Timeology." When I awoke from the dream, I was awash with feelings of deep relaxation and ease, although I wasn't sure why. I had never heard before the word "timeology," so I googled it. Here's how the Urban Dictionary defined it: "spending time doing what you want to do, not accomplishing anything major but not also wasting time." It so happens that this prescription is well-suited to our current astrological omens. I suggest that you and I be as playful as dolphins."

I like that. I think I can do that. Not that I ever really follow or believe in horoscopes. It's still fun to read. And the City Pages have the best ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment