Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Calm and good

Today's 3 good things
1. I took a nap after Chuck and the kids left this morning. Seeing as how I closed at work today, I got up, had breakfast and then napped. I like doing that. Naps are awesome.
2. I got the application to join the local theatre techs union. I talked with someone last week who had an IATSE shirt on and gave him a brief history of my work and he said I was the type of person they were looking for. And the application is easy! It's like getting-an-A-in-Intro-To-Theatre easy. I'm stoked!
3. This weather is wonderful! I could do without the wind but I never like wind. But the cooler temperature feels so nice. I wrapped myself in my favorite lovely bright blue pashmina from Paris today! (Thanks Judy! I love it!)

What was good in your day today?

1 comment:

  1. I spent the day quilting and then went to yoga and streeeettcched out!! have not been for awhile and was very stiff. It felt great. a good but quiet day.

    ReplyDelete