Saturday, September 4, 2010

It's Saturday and it's good

Today's 3 good things
1. It's day number 1 of 3 days off! And we (Chuck, the girls and I, that is) spent it in our jammies until 1 in the afternoon! Now that's what I call a Saturday!
2. I'm having a glass of wine before dinner. And probably one with. And probably one after.
3. And the best one... I love it here. Our place never stays clean for more then 20 minutes, we are always filling, running, emptying, refilling the dishwasher, I got up at 6:30 this morning because the little one decided she had slept enough, there are toys, books, cups, nothing where it should be, it's controlled chaos in this house. And I wouldn't trade it all for anything.

Happy Labor Day weekend. I'm celebrating Labor Day by not working. Nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment