Monday, September 12, 2011

Endearing

I don't post pictures of Chuck's girls because they aren't my children to post pictures of. They are all over my house though, I love pictures of my family around my home. But this photo is one of my favorite ones of the summer.

Chuck and Special K had gone to Valleyfair for the afternoon and Little One and I stayed home. We went swimming and had a bath and sat out on the balcony. It was a simple and lovely afternoon. As we sat on the balcony, I put my feet up on the little table we have out there and it wasn't too long after that Little One followed suit by pulling up her chair, taking a seat and swinging her feet onto the table to join me.


Isn't it sweet? And I love her little toesies.

1 comment:

  1. This picture is ADORABLE! I absolutely love it. It tells a story! Those are my favorite kinds of shots. Hope your Saturday and Sunday are filled with a few feet up moments. ; )

    ReplyDelete