Saturday, September 17, 2011

Success!

I did it! I got a new job! Three cheers for me!!!

I will be having my own store with Caribou Coffee and I'm so excited I'm nearly jumping out of my shoes! I aced the interviews, was even told that it seems like I am a closeted Caribou Coffee manager. Why, thank you!

My last day at Barnes will be the 30th, but bonus, I'm on vacation all next week! Chuck and I are taking a trip to Tucson and Mexico. He's from Tucson and hasn't been back in nearly 4 years. I'm excited to meet his friends, his mom, to go to all his old haunts. And I'm excited for the beach! Oh the beach. I am going to get tan and soak up nothing but ocean waves, sand and sun. With my love by my side.

Because of these two things happening, I feel like I'm on cloud nine. It's a good feeling. :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats at finding at new job! It can be really refreshing. Do you know what store you will be managing?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Paul!! I don't know which store will be mine yet, but I'll let you know when I do!

    ReplyDelete