Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Thankful List Begins....

I'm hopefully going to keep a tally of things that I'm thankful for this holiday season. And here are my first two.

1. I just ran to Target and as I passed two teenage girls looking at the sparkling non-alcoholic wine, I heard one of the say "Let's get red. It's classier." She is going to be an awesome chick when she grows up. And I know this because I pick wine on how fun the label is. The "classier red" falls under the same lines. I'm thankful for her and her friend making me smile.
2. I have been going to the Southdale Target my whole life and there is an employee there in a wheelchair who has been a part of my Target life for as long as I can remember. Tonight, as I was leaving he was heading out the door as well. He said hello and then he also added "Have a great Thanksgiving!" "You too!" I responded. I'm thankful that he is a small constant in my life.

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment