Saturday, September 20, 2008

1 negative 3 positives

First off, I've never met a bunch of people who insist on playing loud bass-bumping music after 10 or 11 pm more than the jerks that live below me. Seriously, do they have no respect or consideration for anyone else that live around here? We have a family with a newborn and a two year old and another family with two other children all living within hearing distance. It's unbelievably rude. One of the many reasons moving home is a good thing for me.

Now that that is off my chest... lets do some good things.
1. I spoke with the manager of the downtown Barnes and Noble today to touch base. And he has told me more than once that when I get in town and I'm settled to give him a call for an interview. I mentioned today that the only thing I have to do when I get home is get a job. And he told me that once again that I come very highly recommended and that I have a job they just need to figure out which position I will be put in. That was a great to hear, it eased my mind and reminded me that I deserve the positions that I'm being offered.
2. I am reading another Jennifer Lancaster book and man she's funny. This one is about her journey to loose weight. She's honest and real about how hard it can be and still hilarious. I'd love to meet her and laugh over cocktails.
3. I'm so thankful for my mother. She is a saving grace in so many ways. But right now shes is making it possible for me to get home. And I can't express how grateful I am for her and all she does. Thank you, Mom. I love you.

Tomorrow is my day off and it's a day of busy work and packing and laundry. Busy but not at all exciting. I'll make it fun. I'm good at that. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment