Sunday, February 22, 2009

Top 10 thoughts of today, in no particular order.

1. The Oscar's are on and I have finally admitted that I truly watch it for the fashion first and the awards second.
2. I just saw an add for the next season of Dancing with the Stars and like the last 2 or 3 seasons it should be called Dancing with the D List because I only know one or two people competing on it. This season it's Denise Richards and she is a big ball of annoying.
3. Today was my second day off in a row for the first time since before Thanksgiving and I'm not sure if I like it. Yesterday was great, I did some fun things with my mom. But today by 3 in the afternoon I was stir crazy bored. There is only so much time I can spend on facebook, or hoping someone will call and save me from my boredom.
4. I went down to Caribou today to get coffee and read a bit but there wasn't a single chair open, so I went for a walk instead. And nearly froze my face off I might add.
5. I did spend a moment or two extra reading the front page of the Star Tribune at the doorway of Caribou hoping the cute boy near by might smile at me or something. No luck.
6. I think I'm going to get a cat. I've sat in the idea of it for a while, and I think I've come to the conclusion that a little furry friend would be nice. It'd give me something else to talk to. Besides myself, and my plants when I water them.
7. If I were to win an award, I'd love it to be an Oscar. That might be my one and only unachievable dream. And I only say unachievable because lets be serious here, I'm successful and happy but will never be Hollywood famous.
8. If I did though, I'd wear Valentino or Oscar de la Renta. So lovely!
9. I have my next writing assignment and it's an article of my choice. And as the past assignments I'm not sure what to write. I have all these ideas and really need to pick one. Its tough to focus sometimes.
10. My building has been pretty quiet all weekend. I think the stripper above me and Nutty must be out of town. It's been nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment