Monday, April 13, 2009

A case of the Mondays

Today sucks. SUCKS. I'm going to piss and moan here, so if that isn't your cup of tea for the moment, please turn away.

It wasn't anything specific, just got off on the wrong foot and then everything from then on pissed me off. Please note, the cafes in Barnes and Noble stores is NOT A STARBUCKS!!! The sign clearly says "Barnes and Noble Cafe serving Starbucks coffee." Having to tell people that fact is going to kill me. I'm going to open my mouth one day to tell them that we can't take Starbucks gift cards because we are a Barnes and Noble Cafe and I'm going to fall over dead.

My tombstone is going to say "Was killed by Starbucks, oh no wait... Barnes and Noble!!"

I need a hug and a happy hour. But right now Friends and day-old Diet Coke is going to have to do.

Here is hoping tomorrow is better. But here is even more hoping that tonight will pick up.

No comments:

Post a Comment