Monday, April 27, 2009

Written with windows open

I've only had 8 blogs this month. Usually I average about one post every other day. This month, not so much. I don't know why. Ain't got much to say I guess.

WHAT?! I can hear you all saying. Sarah never stops talking, Sarah has something to say about everything. Girl's opinionated.

All true. I don't deny a single thing.

Yet, I don't have much new right now. No news is good news right?

I got my writing assignment back and my instructor had all good things to say. I just need to complete the article now. I'm writing about the fact that if you do something you love, you'll never work a day a in you life/where do we go from loving what we do to having it be work. It's got a good Peter Pan theme too. I'm clever like that.

Gone With The Wind is a very easy read despite the fact that it is nearly 1500 pages. I only have 1354 more to go! Yeah me! I rarely read more than one book at a time, but with this one I might have to. Just so I don't feel like I only read one book in 6 months time. And I say 6 months because that is how long it's going to take me to read this one!

So spring is in the air, it's been raining, the sun peeks out from behind the clouds, it's pleasantly cool in the evening. And along with that love is in the air. I have a friend who is totally smitten with someone new, another friend who may be rekindling an old flame, and then there is me. For the past few days I've been repeating the phrase "He's so cute!" with a big grin on my face and my cheeks turning red. I have butterflies and can't hardly wait to see him again.

I usually don't blog about very personal things, and if I do it's more in a metaphor. And that is simply because this is public and anyone can read it. So that is all I'm going to say involving my new crush. Just know "He's so cute!"

I still don't have my bike. It's been over two weeks and they are just waiting on the wheel. I'm a little bummed, I want to ride my bike. But I can't if there is no wheel. I'm going to get a basket and a horn, I'll be like the Wicked Witch of the West, only a little nicer and a lot cuter.

OK. That is all I got. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment