Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I don't wanna!

I have an assignment, my last one, due in 2 days and I've got very little written down. I've been much more a fan of reading rather than writing lately. Thanks to my mom and me finally listening to her book advice and picking up a book called Outlander. It was so excellent that I bought the sequel and started reading it right away.

My last piece for the class is just sort of all over the place. I haven't got a focus, I haven't got a structure, I'm just sort of writing what comes to my mind and then trying to organize it. But from what I hear, that is normal.

As I write this, my cat's head is sitting on my computer, watching the cursor crawl across the page as I type. I've read that every writer needs a cat. Well I guess I'm set. Now I just need to get some inspiration.

I think my muse is on vacation. In some tropical paradise, I'm sure. Drinking something fruity with alcohol you can't taste. And getting tan. And getting hit on. Bitch.

She needs to come back. I'm getting nowhere without her. And it's starting to piss me off.

See? Even this post has no focus. Not wanting to do something, reading, cats, muse. I'm all over the place.

A good note from today, I found an Indian Head Penny dated 1902. It's over 100 years old. I kept it. It's cool.

OK. Yoga tonight. Perhaps that will help me focus. Perhaps.

3 comments:

  1. Hi, it's a very great blog.
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. meditation may help you become more focussed. Shut your eyes, & let all thoughts shed off!
    At least, you're thinking along these lines.

    ReplyDelete