Saturday, January 16, 2010

My new addition

Ever since I moved into my own place I've been going back and forth back and forth on the topic of getting a cat. I was on board for a while and then off and then on. It's been a little annoying. And my mom has been fully on board with the whole idea for quite some time.

Well, last night I got me a little furry, four-legged friend and brought him home.



Ladies and Gents, meet Deets Augustus. Named for two of my favorite characters from Lonesome Dove.

I got him at the Humane Society, he's 7 months old, and he just sat right down in my arms in the visitation room. Seemed like a match made in heaven.


A little over an hour after being home, he was all tuckered out.


Can I get a collective "Awwwwww"?

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Hi Deets Augustus! (meow) Congrats, Pretty - I'm glad for you. OK, shh, I'll let him sleep...

    ReplyDelete