Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 3 of 3 good things

In keeping with my promise to myself, today's 3 good things.

1. Target's digital photo printing capabilities. While I have joined the digital camera world, I have yet to develop any of the pictures I've taken. But I needed some photos developed and Target's whole digital kit and caboodle was awesome. So easy, fun, and quick! Not to mention cheap! I'm going to do that more often.

2. Left-overs. I've had left-overs my whole life. And I actually like the first meal re-heated. Today I had the stir-fry my beau and I made last night. And it was just as tasty as it was last night with our boxed wine. I didn't need to buy anything to fill me up at lunch time today.

3. My cat. I used to say that that when you come home dogs are like "OHMYGOD!! I FORGOT HOW MUCH I LOVE YOU! LOVEYOULOVEYOULOVEYOU!" and cats are all "Bitch, you woke me up." But my cat greets me at the door when I come home. Yes, he drives me nuts when he has what some NM friends called "the heebie jeebies" where he just runs and jumps all over things. But mostly he's a sweet cat and it's nice to get the head bump and rub when I pick him up and say hello.

1 comment:

  1. Boxed wine...YUM! That should be next on your list of 3 good things.

    ReplyDelete