Saturday, May 21, 2011

Apparently...

So apparently, according to some 80-something year old goomer, today is the end of the world. Bummer it's so rainy out. If I'm going to be swept into the afterlife without being asked, I'd at least like the sun to be shinning. Would make me feel more angel-esque.

I however, refuse to believe that the rapture is coming until Donald Trump has a certificate to prove it.

Catch the sarcasm. (I've said this before, there needs to be a sarcasm font.)

I've read about an atheist who started a business for those believing in the rapture to leave their pets in good care. He has said that when theses believers aren't swept up to heaven they are going to be twice disappointed, 1. the Lord isn't back and 2. his company doesn't do refunds.

I find this all extremely funny.

I just don't understand how people can be so dumb to believe a supposed religious message written on a billboard. I really think that God is 1. more creative 2. smarter 3. more sneaky than to tell us all when he will end our world. The billboards are so blatantly ridiculous that it's just laughable. I pity those who fall that easily.

Wanna read about the second coming that is supposed to be happening as I write this? Click Doomsday.

No comments:

Post a Comment