Friday, May 6, 2011

Song Challenge Day 8

A song you know all the words too. I know the words to lots of songs but this one was literally the first song that popped in my head. It's also one of my karaoke songs and the bars love it!

Go ahead and sing along, to 9 to 5 by the fabulous Dolly Parton!

In the running would also have been Mercedes Benz by Janis as well and Me and Bobby McGee. Just about any song from the musical RENT. I think I could do all the words to We Didn't Start The Fire by Billy Joel and I know lots of words to songs by the Indigo Girls, Ani DiFranco, Dave Matthews, Poison, Guns and Roses and many other 80's hair bands!

1 comment:

  1. Ok so I know all the word to lots of songs--may not be the right words, but I've been singing them for a lot of years!!

    but one I know I have right is "Color My World" by Chicago-the song your dad and I got married to

    ReplyDelete