Monday, May 23, 2011

Song Challenge Day 24 and 25

This next challenge was a tough one for me, a song you want played at your funeral. I was going to go with Bye Bye Baby by the Bay City Rollers, thanks to the movie Love Actually. But I chose something more comical. I'm a funny gal so I figured I'd leave my life with a little humor.

Behold the comedic genus of Always Look On the Bright Side of Life from the Monty Python movie Life of Brian.

And the next days was a song that makes you laugh. My BFF Ryan introduced me to this song our freshman year of college on the first mixed CD he ever gave me. It makes me bounce up and down with giggles.

Thanks to the magic of Disney, I give you The Spectrum Song. You gotta get to the middle of the video to hear the song, but do it, it's fun and bouncy and surely will make you giggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment