Sunday, March 29, 2009

Top 10 things for my weekend

1. The sun has been shinning all day. How can anyone be in a bad mood with not a cloud in the sky?!
2. I went for a walk in the lovely sunshine. I even sang along with my little Ipod and didn't care if anyone heard me.
3. I did laundry, and it's not so much the act of laundry but the warm, clean smelling clothes that it produces. I love that.
4. I'm making cookies. That in itself it fantastic, but eating the cookie dough while I make them is equally if not just a tad better than the cookies themselves.
5. I spent Friday night and part of Saturday with a good friend of mine. She is so much fun, we laugh all the time, and it's one of the friendships where we can call each other up and "girl" out.
6. My mom and I saw Slumdog Millionaire yesterday. What an amazing movie! It truly did deserve all the awards it won.
7. I'm watching the TV show Dexter thanks to Netflix. That show is so good! I'm totally addicted, and find myself on edge when I watch it.
8. I'm reading a book called "Notes From a Small Island" by Bill Bryson. I've heard rave reviews about his writing, this book is about his experience in England. And so far it's amusing.
9. I was going to rearrange my place today so that my desk didn't block my French windows from opening all the way. But then the fact that I like having my desk in front of my window won the argument of To-move-or-not-to-move-the-desk. So I'll just pull the desk out a little further when I want to windows open. That battle took up a good part of my morning.
10. I think I may have grilled cheese and tomato soup for dinner. Good old fashioned comfort food.

I realize that these may not be very exciting. But in the life of me, that is just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment