Saturday, January 15, 2011

12/31/10 in a few photos


This is my friend Holly. She is fantastic and wanted very badly to be a new year's scrooge. Chuck and I wouldn't let her. This was the beginning of the eve, when we were still fresh faced.


Every night of more than 2 beers leads to a session of self-portraits. However, no one finds them as funny as the people in the photos.

The 3 of us had a good time. Holly went home early, seems our efforts to thwart her Debbie Downer mood weren't entirely successful. But we bar-hopped with her, and then bar-hopped without her. Chuck and I rang in the new year at the VFW. We keep it classy. I took a few self-portraits of our kiss too, but I'll spare you. It was a fun night filled with laughter and good discussion among awesome people.

I did a post about how awesome my 2010 was. I am feeling the itch to post something about what I'd like 2011 to have in-store for me. That is going to to take some thinking. I'll return with perhaps a bucket list of sorts for the next 350 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment