Saturday, January 15, 2011

One year ago


I got this guy. Awe!

I only remembered this because the Humane Society sent me a reminder email saying "It's been a year since you took home the newest member of your family....yada yada yada." And he was a good little thing to bring home. As much as he drives me nuts when he zips around the apartment, he is very sweet. He has learned when we are cooking to come into the kitchen because he might get a treat tossed his way, his favorite toy is his tail or a toddler toy, likes to sleep on Chuck's pants and greets me every time I come home.

I do however, find it funny that I post something about my one year anniversary with my cat and nothing about my one year anniversary with my boyfriend.

Just so it's out there in the universe and the gods of gratefulness don't smite me down, Chuck and I met a year and 10 days ago. Best night of our lives and we didn't even know it!

Two special days within 2 weeks, I'm a lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment