Monday, January 24, 2011

Well said

This is brilliant! I'm very much for free speech. When you're not an idiot.

Remember the phrase "Unless you have something nice to say, don't say anything at all?" How about we change that to "Unless you don't have anything smart and/or clever to say, don't say anything at all."

And I have had my share of stupid comments! HELLO! I have a problem keeping my words to myself in general, somewhere in there is bound to be a stupid comment! But seriously, it's 2011, we should all have equal rights, we should all have health care, we should all be willing to care for one another, we should all be willing to give some of our hard-earned money to society because we are all a part of it. We shouldn't be blaming the change in this country on one man when the change he is making is for the greater good. And we should stop judging based on color or sexual orientation. Because at the end of the day we all want to go home to someone who cares for us, put our feet up and heave a contented sigh.

Obama could be a short green man from the land of Umpaloompa and I would still be proud to call him my president.

3 comments:

  1. Stupid Comment Alert:

    It's 2011 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious, Nicole! I didn't even catch that! Note taken, note fixed, and thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Starting a new year is hard! I'm stuck for about two months :)

    ReplyDelete