Monday, January 3, 2011

A few hours later....

So I'm sure you've noticed my blog has gotten a makeover.

1. I'm very proud of myself, I figured out how to make my own header! I've been wanting to have one like this lady and this one. (Besides the fact that they both seem like awesome women, their headers are pretty cool too.) But I took the picture that is now my lovely header while in Ashville, NC last Spring and I clicked the right buttons and BAM! I have it as my new header!
2. I originally named my blog "Questions/Comments/Concerns/Rants/Raves" for a few reasons. One, I wasn't quite sure what to call it anyway. But two, I do tend to question and comment on concerns in my life and I usually rant or rave about said questions and comments. But I think I've changed since I started it and my life surely has changed.
3. So my blog needed to change with me. When things are pretty neat or cool in my life the word that tends to come out of my mouth is "Awesome." So I thought it fitting to put that word into my blog title.
4. Author's disclaimer: I may take a post or two to piss and moan about something that sucks, and I can not be faulted for going against what the blog title says. Everyone has off days and hell, it's my blog, I can write what I want.

But here's a toast to finding the AWESOME in 2011! My last year was amazingly awesome, I bet this year can top it!

And yes, I do still have a post coming on the past year in review, the goals for the coming one. It's my day off, I'm blogging in the midst of cleaning. Back in a bit.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new look (and awesome photo header!) of your blog. Can't wait to see what you have cooking for us... Jess :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! Thanks for the header shout-out! and also- I'm LOVING the name "riley's world"(which is how you show up in my feed), and I really love the word Awesome. But then, I'm a bit partial towards the name.
    Can't wait to see what you do in this space, Lady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look--AND the positive attitude! Live it and love it, honey!!
    much love MOM

    ReplyDelete