Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday = impromtu goodness

 
I had a lunch date with my friend Jamie today and that was lovely. She is fantastic and so much fun and has an infectious laugh! Love you, Jamie!
Afterward I didn't know what to do or where to go. I wanted to do anything but come home and sit ont he couch in front of the devil box (that is what my tv has become in the past few days). So I went to Target. Just about any girl I know can waste an hour in Target and rarely leave empty handed. This picture was what I came away with. Behold the find of the week Ladies and Gentlemen, I got these shoes for under $6.00!! That's right! I have been lusting after them all summer but refused to pay full price. Bargin shopper I am and in this case my patience was a virtue. Aren't they so freaking cute?!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment