Friday, December 19, 2008

Food for thought

It is a very humbling experience to walk the streets of downtown while carrying a large 12 pack of toilet paper. That was me today, along with a big bag of stocking stuffers and some uber cheap jeans I found. All in the slush and dodging cars in rush hour. Ahhh it's good to be home.

On another good-to-be-home-note, I just ate one of the best sandwiches ever. A Philly cheese steak from Galooney's. Delicious! I love their pizza and then some guys I work with raved about this sandwich so I tried it and yummy yummy-ness! It's all cheesy and spicy and the 6 inch is just the perfect size to fill you up and not over stuff you. Oh my god it was good! And to top it off it's a 2 block walk from my apartment. Awesome! I love finding the good local greasy spoon places!

1 comment:

  1. You have a marvelous way with words; your creation of a moment and that stream of consciousness is very accesible to readers!

    ReplyDelete