Friday, July 3, 2009

I thought we were through with her!

Oh. My. God. I want to punch her!

Sarah Palin is a moron. Certifiablly stupid.

Sure, she resigned. Great. We don't have to deal with her at the present moment. But we all know that dumb woman, with her winking, and "right back at'cha's" is preparing herself to run for president in 2012.

Fuck.

That is the worst idea the republican party has had since, well, I can't really think of anything because most of what they do I think is a bad idea.

But what I do know is that her giving up her position as Alaskan governor early makes me all the more sure I'm not going to even think of voting for her next presidential election.

I can just hear it, all nasal and annoying,"Lets see, I don't want to finish the task I already started because I want to work for something else for 4 years from now. So a heads-up, half way through my being president I think I'm going to quit early because I want to try to become Queen of England."

Lord, help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment