Sunday, November 30, 2008

My entertainment center

I just got back from a walk in the minimal winter wonderland we have, whilst eating an ice cream cone! Crazy Minnesotan!

On another note, I don't have cable yet. So when i turn on the TV it's just to watch DVDs. I've been having a Sex and the City marathon since I moved in, a few episodes ever few days. But mostly I've had the radio on. Which isn't that great either, seeing as how my radio is missing it's antennae. So I have very few stations that come in and sad to say none of them are my favorites. Oh well. But right now I'm watching TV, by using a huge second-hand rabbit ear antennae. Ridiculous and old school! Right now one of the metal ears is stretched out across the entry way to my kitchen. And the other is poking out in the middle of the room. I have to dodge these metal sticks every time I walk through my place! It's comical. At some point I'll either get cable or perhaps Netflix. Until then, I'm going to spend a good chunk of my TV watching time adjusting these goofy rabbit ears, in order to get my measly five channels to come in. Good grief.

No comments:

Post a Comment