Friday, June 6, 2008

???

How do you handle it when your life seems to come to an impasse? When you find yourself at a crossroads in your life and have no f**king clue which way to go. Either way is dark and scary and unknown. And that is the worst part, fear of the unknown. It's not fear of the result, or of the walk down, or what you will encounter along the way. It's fear of not knowing any of those things. And all the what if's and could be's. I hate it.

Yet when the time comes and you have to take that first step, I say to myself or anyone else going through the same yet different ordeal... "It'll be OK because it has to be. Things are going to happen and change whether we are ready or not." In essence, quit being a pussy and take charge of your life.

I feel like I've been sitting at this particular crossroads in my life for months now, and one raod has some sun shinning on it more than the other. It's looking friendlier, more inviting, and oddly familiar. Time and some deep breaths will come in handy in the near future.

Stay tuned to actually understand what I'm talking about. Rather than me just speaking in metaphors.

No comments:

Post a Comment