Sunday, June 8, 2008

WTF?!

So Jake and I just ran to Wal-Mart, and yes I know it's almost midnight but I just got off work and we were both hungry. So homemade pizza is in the near future and we needed a cutting board from the place of roll-back prices.

Anywho... there are some odd cats at Wally World. I'm sure you can relate, we've all been there past 9-5 working hours and I don't think you've really lived if you haven't been to a Wal-Mart in the middle of the night. It's an experience. And let me tell you why...

The girl walking out ahead of us was a piece. A piece of something that should have put more clothes on. She was dressed in all black, but had hott pants on. I add the double T in hott because they were those shorts that are so short, you get the camel toe in the front and a good view of some ass cheek in the back. She also had on a bikini top. Gross dirty black tennis shoes and nothing else. All black and very minimal.

To top it off, she had three other people with here. One guy I'm assuming was her boyfriend, and a younger boy and girl. I don't know whats worse, the fact that she could have been their very young mother, or if she is their sister and has to take care of them for whatever reason. AND, she also had a tramp stamp. A tramp stamp is a tattoo that sits right at the small of the back, usually a swirly design involving flowers or a word. Her tramp stamp was her name. Patricia. A Patricia shouldn't be dressing like that and a Patricia wouldn't get their name tattooed on the small of their back.

As we were leaving Jake said "See you later, Patricia."
And without missing a beat, Patricia turned and said "Bye."
That is a small glimpse into the daily life we live down here.

No comments:

Post a Comment