Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What to do?

I have a million thoughts running through my head, thousands of things I want to discuss, hundreds of topics to write about. And along with all that a huge fear of people finding out what actually runs through my head.
How does one do this? Blogging always seemed to be so far away from my reach and yet here I am... blogging my first blog. And what am I saying? Nothing of importance. Is anyone going to see this? I have no idea.
I've googled my name before and there are so many more interesting girls with my name than me. Not that I'm boring. That has always been my motivation for writing about my life - I want others to know that just because they aren't in rehab, have divorced parents and like to read with a cup coffee, they aren't boring. Their ordinary lives are completely extraordinary.
It's Wednesday, it's my day off. I've worked out, layed out by the pool, finished a book, flirted with my boyfriend, and started this blog. And it's only 3:30pm. Sounds like a decent day.

1 comment:

  1. What fun to see your words in print! Sound like you have a lot to say. Maybe you could be the person with passion who starts a fundraising group for a kid's recreation center for Las Cruces. Grassroots activity accomplishes great thinks all the time. (Sorry I am the first to comment on your blog)

    ReplyDelete