Wednesday, July 30, 2008

$75,000,000

That is what the Powerball is at as of 15 minutes ago when I passed a billboard for it on the highway. What would I do with $75,000,000? What would you do with that much money?
I think it's obvious that we all would take care of our families, our debts, and put some away, bla bla bla. But what would we do simply because we have the money to do it?
I would buy a new car, a stick.
I would travel to Italy for a month.
I would buy myself a nice pair of diamond earrings.
I would buy a home, nothing big and outrageous. I don't want to hire a maid and I sure as anything don't want to clean rooms that I don't use. But a home for me and my dog.
Oh I'd buy a dog.
There is a mirror at Pier 1 that I have wanted for a few years, since it came out, I'd buy that.

There has to be more. I know I'm not that simple. But I don't want it to seem like I'm materialistic either. More like just a wonderer, a dreamer, a curious soul. I like to think of the endless possibilities, and all the what ifs.

No comments:

Post a Comment