Sunday, July 27, 2008

I have a new obsession...

I have discovered the joy of the TV show The Office! My Lord is that a brilliant show! Jake and I have been watching it on Netflix and it's not a watch-one-episode-every-now-and-then thing. It's a 4 or 5 hour ordeal and we love every minute of it. It's witty and filled with dry humor and awkward moments, and I have laughed out loud at every episode. I am obsessed with the office relationship of two characters and get all teary eyed when something big happens. Seriously, this show is my new crack. It's so good, so funny, and so clumsily heartwarming. I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to laugh or is tired of realty TV. Or you should just watch it, because it's that good.

1 comment:

  1. The Office is one of the few shows that I have ever gotten caught up in the story and was interested in what happened next with the characters. Most TV series that I watch don't grab me in that way....I usually just want to see bizarre jokes. You know me. ;)

    But I like The Office a lot. It's one of the best shows on primetime in the last several years. I was behind on it for a long time (because I don't have channels), and I'm behind on it again, but I spent a few solid days catching up on episodes on DVD, and on NBC.com, and I was disappointed once I got through them all.

    Ryan keeps saying that he hopes The Office gets canceled soon, just because he hates it when shows run past their course, and he can't imagine where else they can go with it at this point. But there's probably no chance of it getting canceled soon. It's pretty popular. I think it's going to be around awhile. Hopefully they will keep the jokes and personalities and plot twists fresh for awhile longer.

    ReplyDelete