Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tuesday evening

I'm reading the best book right now; Eat Pray Love. It was all the rave over the past year or two and now I have just picked it up. It's one woman's journey through Italy, India, and Indonesia and to rediscover who she is. It's so well written and so personal. It's funny and touching and really hitting me at this point in my life. I want to keep reading every time I pick it up but I don't want it to end. It's so good! If anyone hasn't read it, pick it up. It's excellent. It was part of Oprah's picks and as much as it bugs me, she does pick good books. That is not why I'm reading it however. I have the book on loan from work (yep, B&N lets employees check out books like a library) and I want to own a copy. I'm a nerd like that.
The week has been uneventful so far. Work has been quiet, some really nice customers. Right now the movie MASH is on, I'm having a beer and writing this. It's my birthday on Friday. Yea me!
Maybe I'll have more exciting things to say after I turn another year older, but not much wiser. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment