Monday, July 28, 2008

Today, nothing exciting happened and that is OK

It's Monday and usually people don't like Mondays. As it's so ridiculously stated in Office Space (not to be confused with my new love The Office) "Some one has a case of the Mondays."

I enjoy my work and I don't get weekends off working in retail and all. But Sundays are my lazy day, usually, so one would think going back to work would be a bummer. Not me. I like where I work and I like my job. The only downside is Monday's it's 7am for a meeting and most of what we say or listen to shouldn't take the nearly two hours that it does. But we get free coffee (good coffee too, not my crappy Folger's) and we usually have a laugh or two.

I was uber busy today getting ready for a promotional change-over and I'll be busy tomorrow finishing it up. I like staying busy, I'm on my feet all day but my feet hurt more when I simply stand rather than move around.

I'm sure this is all very exciting. In fact it's boring me a bit as I type it. I guess I'm trying to say that my Monday at work went well as most of my Mondays at work usually do.

I did get a very sweet card in the mail today from me mum, stating something about being a princess. If the shoe fits...

I am trying to find a new book to read. After Eat, Pray, Love it's been hard because that one was SO good. I tried The Art of Racing in The Rain, and I think it's going to be good, I just couldn't get into it right now. I'll try again some other time. So I'm reading Stephen King's On Writing. The title says it all.

I think my title for this one sums it up. And yet I still managed to ramble on. Funny how that works.

1 comment:

  1. Read: "Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea"
    It's Hilarious

    ReplyDelete