Sunday, July 13, 2008

Awesome!

 
 
 
 
I had a fantastic morning! I got up and went for a hike to Dripping Springs. This was one of the best things I have done for myself in a long time. I reconnected inside myself today. I re-realized that I am amazed at the world and I am happy to be in it. That is me. It was like a huge weight was pulled from my chest. I discovered I'm still around, just was buried deep within for a while. This may seem a bit crazy to some, but that doesn't matter to me. It makes sense in my mind. But more importantly it makes sense in my heart.

Here are some pictures from my hike. There are ruins of an old hotel and a sanatorium which I was totally blow away at when I came upon them. I took pictures and then more pictures. It was so cool. All the history that was encased in those buildings. If those walls could talk...

I may go back within the next few weeks. It's such a great hike. Plus this morning it was early and overcast so I didn't get too hot. It was just me and nature and my camera. How wonderful!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment